British Council IELTS Examiner
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS Examiners in Taipei, Hsinchu, and Taichung.
|地點||Taipei, Hsinchu, and Taichung.|
|工作時間||The IELTS written test is conducted on either a Thursday or a Saturday. Speaking examining may be conducted 7 days prior to, or 7 days after, the written test day.|
|截止時間||2018 年 4 月 30 日 (星期一)|
An IELTS Examiner is expected to have the following professional attributes and interpersonal skills:
- Completes tasks accurately and in sufficient detail
- Observes the need for confidentiality and security
- Responds positively to guidance and advice
- Acts professionally at all times
- Communicates effectively with colleagues and candidates and treats others with respect
- Is sensitive to cultural differences
- An undergraduate degree or a qualification which can be demonstrated to be equivalent to an undergraduate degree.
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or recognised equivalent as part of a recognised university award course.
- At least 3 years full-time (or the equivalent part-time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (minimum one year post certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- Taiwan citizen, or a foreign national who is ARC/APRC/JFRV holder
- Please refer to IELTS Examiner Minimum Professional Requirements in the Recruitment
How to apply
All applicants must complete the application form electronically. It is important that all aspects of the application form are completed before you submit it, including all signatures required. All supporting documents must be in hard copy, and must be original, and are listed in the checklist on the application form. Your three reference letters must be written in English, use the standard form, and be sent confidentially to us by your referee(s).
Please request the Recruitment Pack, and return the IELTS Examiner application form, three reference letters, and supporting documents to the contact details shown below.
Direct Line: +886 (0)2 8722 1040