Prepare for your IELTS test with our experienced English teachers
To get the IELTS score you need, preparation will be key - our teachers will give you insights into the test format, share strategies and techniques for each part of your test and they will practice with you and give you feedback. They will help you identify your strengths and potential weaknesses, and they will share tips and tricks with you.
All our teachers know the IELTS test inside out, so you can ask them anything about the test and the test day. At the end of the course, you will be confident and ready to get the best result.
Prepare for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with the world’s English experts and you will:
- Improve your accuracy and communication skills to help you write and speak with confidence
- work toward your desired result which can help you live, study and work around the world
- learn test-taking strategies for IELTS, so you are well prepared to achieve the results you need in the world’s most widely recognised English proficiency test
- have an expert teacher who knows all about the IELTS test and can answer any questions you have along the way
- receive a free mock test with feedback on your strengths and areas to improve
- feel more confident on the day of your test - as one of the co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned than us to help you get your optimal result.
IELTS mock test
Also part of our course is a free IELTS mock test which will give you an estimated IELTS score for speaking and writing.
Benefit from our experts' knowledge and let them help you to:
- familiarise yourself with the test format through practice and a free mock test
- learn how to scan a text to analyse it efficiently
- practice your vocabulary and grammar
- find out how to optimise your learning strategy
- assess your progress as you work through the course with your teacher.
These courses run every one to two months, throughout the year. You can join any time.
- 3 hours, 2 times a week for 10 weeks
- 6 hours, 2 times a week for 5 weeks
- 6 hours, 1 time a week for 10 weeks
- Each full course is 60 hours in total and includes a free mock test.
Choose your course level - take a free level test
To make sure you get the right level for your preparation - Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate or Upper-Intermediate - you will need to take a quick level check with us first. This is free, and it's designed to help our experts choose the right exercises and course content for you.