myClass focuses on speaking and listening and aims to help students improve their fluency, confidence, accuracy and range of vocabulary. In each lesson you will learn useful, natural language and receive correction and feedback on the English you use. By the end of the lesson, you will be able to use the language you have learnt in a practical and relevant, real-life situation. You can select topics that you want to focus on, which will help you build vocabulary in the areas that you need to improve!
Take myClass with the world's English experts and you will:
- get the highest quality teaching with the flexibility to study when it suits you
- choose your teacher from our highly qualified and experienced staff
- choose lesson topics that best suit your personal interests, including holiday planning, meeting new people and speaking clearly on the phone.
- practice your English-speaking skills through a range of activities that based on real-life situations
- learn the essential vocabulary and phrases that will enable you to better express ideas in English
- work on pronunciation in class with our qualified teachers to help you speak natural
- practise listening, grammar and vocabulary after class with the free myClass Online Resources
Your path to completing your 60 lesson package
During your myClass journey, we will be there to support you, every step of the way:
- Start the journey– myClass orientation
Join the orientation with our Student Advisor to guide you step by step on how to use the online booking system. You can start to preview and review lessons right away, and get the full benefit of useful study tips so that you can use the learning resources effectively. You will also receive advice on choosing the lessons that best suit your needs.
- Student Advisor Group Consultation at Lesson 5
Ensure you are comfortable and understand how myClass works. Learn about the Learning Cycle and get advice on how to learn more effectively. Get help with making a schedule so you can achieve your learning goals.
- Assessment after every 10th lesson
Monitor your progress by receiving an assessment every 10th lesson. The teacher will formally assess your progress through a speaking task in class and upload your grades to the website for you to log-on and check.
- Senior Teacher 1 on 1 Consultation at Lesson 15
A chance for you to meet with the Senior Teacher for 30 minutes. You can ask questions and receive study tips and advice about learning English in order to achieve your learning goal.
- Student Advisor 1 on 1 Consultation at Lesson 30
Review the advice you have received during the consultation with the Senior Teacher. Check your study goals are on track and mention any problems you may be having.
- Review and next step planning with Senior Teacher at Lesson 55
Review your learning experience. Discuss what has improved so far and what you still need to improve. Plan the steps you need to take to further your English learning progress.
Continue learning outside of class
- Consolidate your learning by completing interactive language exercises on the myClass Online Resources website.
- Take the opportunity to practise English outside of the classroom with our monthly myClub Social Event