Improve your English and achieve your goals
MyClass is a flexible course that focuses on developing confidence and communication skills. In each lesson you will learn useful, natural language and receive correction and feedback on the English you use. By the end of the lesson, you will be able to use the language you have learnt in a practical and relevant, real-life situation.
The lessons are divided into three pathways to help you focus on the topics that are most important to you. These include Everyday English, Social English and Workplace English.
Our workplace lessons focus on the situations that are related to your everyday working life. These include writing reports, calling customers and holding meetings with colleagues. Also, you will learn essential words and phrases to feel more confident talking to and socializing with your colleagues and friends, even if they are native speakers.
Register for British Council’s Everyday English course and you will:
- get the highest quality teaching with the flexibility to study when it suits you
- choose your teacher from our highly qualified and experienced staff
- choose lesson topics that best suit your personal interests, including holiday planning, meeting new people and speaking clearly on the phone.
- practice your English-speaking skills through a range of activities that based on real-life situations
- learn the essential vocabulary and phrases that will enable you to better express ideas in English
- work on pronunciation in class with our qualified teachers to help you speak natural
- practise listening, grammar and vocabulary after class with the free MyClass Online Resources
Taipei Xinyi English School, Taipei Shipai English School
Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate, Upper-Intermediate
There is no textbook. Every lesson uses original British Council materials. Each lesson is 100% face-to-face and lasts 1.5 hours. It typically takes 60 lessons to progress through a level, but our teachers and Study Advisor will help review your progress throughout the course.