You need to contact your university/school/institution to obtain approval to take examinations at British Council Taipei and complete any documentation and settle any payments that your institution requires.
Our exam time will be arranged as follow:
Exam Start Time
Monday – Friday
10:00 – 17:.30
10:00 in the morning
14:00 in the afternoon
Saturday,Sundays & Public Holidays
Step 1 – Register your membership online
Please click to https://www.examsregistration.org.tw/ for registration as membership to book the invigilation service.
Step 2 - Complete the online reservation
- Choose and exam centre and product
- Submit application information
- Application verified
- After you completed 3, you have submitted the application. We need 3 working days to review your order.
Step 3 – Payment
Once the arrangement has been done, we will send your confirmation. You will see STATUS to become CHECKED and you can make payment to click the PAY icon.
There are 4 different payment methods as follow:
- Credit Card
- Convenience Store (Please note: it needed 3 working days)
Step 4 - Confirmation
Once the British Council Taipei and your university/school/institution have agreed the exam date and time, we will send you an email confirming the test details.
If you have not received the e-mail confirmation three days before the proposed test date, please contact us.
On the day of the test
- You must arrive at the examination centre at least 15 minutes before the start of each examination.
- You must bring along your valid passport and student ID/entry permit for each examination.
- You may bring along stationary, however, books, dictionaries, mobile phones and rough papers are not permitted unless specified by your institution.
- You will not be given extra time to complete the exam if you arrive late and, in some cases, you will not be allowed to sit the exam.
Please note: In the event of a typhoon, natural disaster, or any other reason beyond our control, the exam will be cancelled if City Governments make the announcement to close government offices in its area. If there is a typhoon coming on the exam date, the exam might be changed due to the government announcement for stop working in Taipei City. Please double check with the news.
Your institution will send you your results.