myClass is a flexible course that focuses on developing confidence and communication skills. In each lesson you will learn useful, natural language and receive correction and feedback on the English you use. By the end of the lesson, you will be able to use the language you have learnt in a practical and relevant, real-life situation. The lessons are divided into three pathways to help you focus on the topics that are most important to you. These include Everyday English, Social English and Workplace English.
Our workplace lessons focus on the situations that are related to your everyday working life. These include writing reports, calling customers and holding meetings with colleagues. Also, you will learn essential words and phrases to feel more confident talking to and socializing with your colleagues and friends, even if they are native speakers.
Take myClass with the world's English experts and you will:
- get the highest quality teaching with the flexibility to study when it suits you
- choose your teacher from our highly qualified and experienced staff
- choose lesson topics that best suit your personal interests, including holiday planning, meeting new people and speaking clearly on the phone.
- practice your English-speaking skills through a range of activities that based on real-life situations
- learn the essential vocabulary and phrases that will enable you to better express ideas in English
- work on pronunciation in class with our qualified teachers to help you speak natural
- practise listening, grammar and vocabulary after class with the free myClass Online Resources
Your path to completing your 60 lesson package
During your myClass journey, we will be there to support you, every step of the way:
- Before Lesson 1 - Receive a personalised learning plan
This plan includes your learning goals and availability and helps us to support and encourage you throughout your course.
- Before Lesson 5 – myClass orientation
The Student Advisor will guide you Step by Step on how to use the myClass online booking system and get the full benefit of myClass (including myClub, online resources).
- Assessment after every 10th lesson
Every 10th lesson the teacher will formally assess your progress through a speaking task in class and upload your grades to the website for you to log-on and check.
- By Lesson 15 – 1 on 1 counselling from a teacher
A chance for you to meet with a teacher for 30 minutes. You can ask questions and receive study tips and advice about learning English in order to achieve your learning goal.
- By Lesson 30 – Celebrate your half way success and aim for higher goals
Congratulations on reaching the half way stage! At this stage you will meet with the Student Advisor who will help you with what to do next in order to make the best progress as you can.
- Progress check from Student Advisor after Lesson 5 and 45
Student Advisor will meet with you to check you are on track with your studies and make sure you have good study habits.
- By Lesson 60 – Review and next step planning with Senior Teacher
A chance for you to meet with the Senior Teacher for 30 minutes. The Senior Teacher will review progress and give you study tips and advice on your specific concerns.
Continue learning outside of class
- Consolidate your learning by completing interactive language exercises on the myClass Online Resources website.
- Take the opportunity to practise English outside of the classroom with our monthly myClub Social Event