The Cambridge support site says that on average it takes about 200 hours of preparation to move up a band in IELTS (e.g. 5-6). Taking a preparation course with us and using our self-study tips, can help you complete the extensive preparation needed to achieve you target band score!
Prepare for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with the world’s English experts and you will:
- learn test taking strategies for IELTS, so you are well prepared to achieve the results you need in the world’s most widely recognised English proficiency test
- be taught by an expert teacher who is knowledgeable about the IELTS test and can answer any questions you have along the way
- receive extensive writing and speaking practice and a free mock test with individual feedback on your strengths and areas to improve
- feel more confident on the day of your test - as one of the co-creators of IELTS, no one is better positioned than us to help you get your optimal result.
- work toward your desired result which can help you live, study and work around the world
Key areas covered throughout the 20 lesson course include:
|Writing: You will do at least 6 pieces of writing that you will receive feedback on|
|Learn useful topic-specific vocabulary, and phrases to help you get a higher band score.|
|Learn and develop your grammatical range to help you get a higher band score.|
|Learn and practice various features of English pronunciation to help with listening and speaking: e.g. stress and weak forms, linking words, intonation, difficult phonemes.|
|Self-Study Resources and Tips