Prepare for your IELTS test with our experienced English teachers
As the world’s English experts and as one of the co-creators of the IELTS test, we have combined our expertise in Young Learner English teaching and IELTS preparation to offer you a customised course specifically designed for teenage learners.
All our teachers know the IELTS test inside out, so you can ask them anything about the test and the test day. At the end of the course, you will be confident and ready to get the best result.
IELTS mock test
Also part of our course is a free IELTS mock test which will give you an estimated IELTS score for speaking and writing.
Benefit from our experts' knowledge and let them help you to:
- familiarise yourself with the test format through practice and a free mock test
- learn how to scan a text to analyse it efficiently
- practice your vocabulary and grammar
- find out how to optimise your learning strategy
- assess your progress as you work through the course with your teacher.
Choose your IELTS preparation course
You can choose between a shorter course over 4 weeks and a longer course over 8 weeks.
Choose your course level - take a free level test
To make sure you get the right level for your preparation - Level 1 (CEFR B2 and B2+) or Level 2 (CEFR C1 and Advanced) - you will need to take a quick level check with us first. This is free, and it's designed to help our experts choose the right exercises and course content for you.
How to book your IELTS preparation course
We make sure that everyone is taught at the best level for their needs. Before you start this course, book a consultation with one of our English experts to discuss your needs.
- Taipei Xinyi English language school
- Taipei Tianmu-Shipai English language school