Online Registration Instructions
1. Visit Our Registration Website: Please visit the registration website and choose ‘Taiwan’ from drop down box and click ‘Continue’.
2. Choose Exam Category: Please choose the relevant information from the drop-down lists:
• Awarding body – Cambridge International or Edexcel
• Exam session
• Qualification level – Desired qualification such as A Level, GCSE, etc.
• Location: Location for the exam
• Subjects: the codes are those of CIE and Edexcel subjects, e.g., D610 Biology. Candidates can choose multiple subjects. Candidates can type codes if known.
3. Add Subjects to Basket: Click ‘Search’ the system offers them the chosen subjects, add exams to basket, and then click ‘Proceed to Basket’.
4. Register your membership: Please sign in or create a new account by clicking ‘Sign up’.
5. Confirm Exam Details: Please confirm your exam details, and fill in relevant information if you choose ‘Carry forward’.
6. Terms and Conditions: Please read the Terms and Conditions, and click confirm to proceed.
7. Making Payment: British Council Taiwan offers 2 methods of offline payments:
• MPayNow: After your application is complete, please send an email to email@example.com with the email title: Cambridge International Nov 2021 Registration Complete – Name – Transaction Reference Number, and we will send you a payment link to proceed with your payment. MPayNow supports Visa, JCB, and Mastercard payment.
• Bank Transfer: Please send us your bank transfer receipt via our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Confirmation: Once your registration is complete, we will send you a confirmation email containing the test details. If you have not received the confirmation email three days before the proposed test date, please contact us.