An English course that goes further – so your child can go further, too
Primary Prep and Primary Basic courses, developed by our team of English experts, will spark your child’s imagination, so they can express themselves with confidence that goes beyond their English language skills.
To accommodate the needs of parents in Taiwan who want their child to get a good head start in English, our Young Learners teaching team has developed foundation courses to suit two different age groups of young children who are just getting to know the language.
Our new approach means your child will have a more rewarding learning experience, getting the most out of learning English with a combination of:
- English teaching excellence
- a nurturing and interactive environment
- whole child development
- communication and life skills
- a safe learning environment.
Duration: 20 weeks (60 hours)
Age: 5-6 years, 6-8 year
- Primary Prep for Young Kids Ages 5-6 (exclusively offered at Taipei Shipai English School)
- Primary Basic for Young Kids Ages 6-8 (Taipei Shipai English School and Taipei Xinyi English School)
Primary Prep for Young Kids Ages 5-6
Introduce your child to English with our Primary Prep courses for beginners.
Our young learner experts will help your child to build self-confidence, creativity, communication and thinking skills in small classes that ensure that each child receives ample support in our specially designed curriculum that is fun and full of variety. Your child will:
- improve their child’s confidence English and develop social skills by interacting with classmates and their teacher
- strengthen motor skills through hands-on activities
- enjoy learning in a stress-free, safe learning environment.
Primary Basic for Young Kids Ages 6-8
Learn to interact with classmates and communicate in English in our fun, engaging classes.
Our young learner experts use the most up-to-date methodology to develop accurate pronunciation, communication, and reading skills in your child to ensure a solid foundation for future English learning. On this course your child will:
- discover rules about spelling, sounding out words and strategies to work out meaning of new words
- learn useful language such as classroom instructions, greetings, and phrases for working together so that your child is confident learning in an English environment
- engage in pair work and small group work to build collaboration skills, creativity, and critical thinking skills.
A safe, supportive place to learn
We are trusted by parents the world over, not only for our expertise in teaching English, but for our high levels of child protection and safeguarding.
We’ve put in place robust measures to make sure your child is safe during class and that their data is protected.