Professional consultants from the British Council set up personalized learning plans for every myClass student. Students’ progress is tracked through a variety of evaluation methods, and there are two sessions of one-to-one discussions with foreign instructors during the program. These methods will give learners the confidence and ability to use English fluently in life. Completing a lesson will feel like taking a step forward in a board game!
During your myClass journey, we will be there to support you, every step of the way:
- Before Lesson 1 - Receive a personalised learning plan
- Before Lesson 5 – myClass orientation
- Chance: Assessment after every 10th lesson
- By Lesson 15 – 1 on 1 counselling from a teacher
- By Lesson 30 – Celebrate your half way success and aim for higher goals
- Progress check from Student Advisor after Lesson 5 and 45
- By Lesson 60 – Review and next step planning with Senior Teacher
myClass: Achievements in ten steps
The Sixty-lesson Personal Learning Plan is specifically designed for busy professionals, allowing them to fit their class times around their schedule through a dedicated mobile app. The class is divided into categories such as work, social, travel etc., so that learners will have the ability to handle any scenario.
What’s more, the foreign instructors of myClass are all internationally certified and have an average of 8 years’ experience in teaching. This fully-immersive English education environment will give learners the confidence and ability to speak English out loud.
- The world’s English teaching experts: British Council’s teachers are from all over the world, with TESOL specific qualifications (at minimum a Cambridge CELTA or equivalent), 8 years’ of experience on average and teaching English as a foreign language.
- Professional student advisor support: During your myClass journey, a student advisor will meet with you to check you are on track with your studies and make sure you are utilizing good study habits in order to reach your potential.
- An all-English speaking environment: We believe the key to your language progress is to maximise the time you spend engaging in real communication.100% face to face teaching to build your confidence in speaking English.
- The course content in sync with the world: myClass is a global English course, all lessons are updated regularly, you can enjoy the same quality of English learning experience anywhere in the world.
- A sixty-lesson personal learning plan: A well-designed learning plan with plenty of assistance: Course consultants will base your plan on your specific needs to design a whole year learning plan and make sure to reach your goal effectively.
- Flexible class schedule that fits into your balanced life: You can select the class time, topic and teacher online according to your preference and schedule anytime, anywhere.
- Real-life Topics: myClass lessons will focus on authentic English with real-life topics and practical language tasks, covering a wide range of social English, business English and everyday English topics.
- Free online learning resource: Consolidate your learning by completing interactive language exercises on the myClass online resources website and LearnEnglish website including videos, mobile apps, games, stories, listening activities and grammar exercises.
- Learn English with like-minded friends: Make new friends from different background with similar goals to build your sense of accomplishment and motivation in learning English.
- myClub- a free active social programme: Join our free active social programme whilst learning English. Our diverse selection of cultural and social events will help you practise your English outside the classroom.