As an innovative international English language test, more than 35 million Aptis test has been delivered in 85 countries and regions. The Aptis test is also trusted by various institutions and organisations around the world.
Aptis has been approved by a number of institutions. With the deepening of education globalization and 2030 bilingual policy, the domestic training systems and selection requirements are gradually changing to evaluate students’ comprehensive quality and application ability. The unique flexibility and convenience of Aptis, helps institutions to achieve a variety of evaluation needs, and is gradually becoming the preferred English assessment tool among educational organisations.
A few of our success stories are shared below:
- China: China's Ministry of Education, cooperation on China's standard of English (CSE)
- Bangladesh: Bangladeshi Government, Training of Master Trainers in English (TMTE) English proficiency evaluation
- Pakistan: Punjab Education and English Language Initiative (PEELI), Benchmarking language proficiency of teachers
- Pakistan: A global business services enterprise, NetSol Technologies Inc., Benchmarking language proficiency of employees and new hires
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment (SLBFE), Benchmarking of spoken English language skills for a migrant workforce language development programme
- Rwanda: UK’s Department for International Development (DFID) and Rwanda Education Board (REB), establishing CEFR levels for a nationally representative sample of school teachers
If you would like to know more about Aptis or work with us, please contact us.