ACCA CBE on Demand
The British Council has been cooperating with the ACCA for more than 20 years, providing examination services around the world. Since July 2018, the ACCA has authorised British Council Taiwan to administer the ACCA CBE on Demand. We provide comfortable exam venues and high-quality computer equipment for candidates to have a good exam experience.
- Convenience: British Council Testing Centre is located in the centre of Taipei City, near the exit 1 of Taipei MRT Daan Station. Transportation is very convenient.
- On demand: Examination sessions are provided every month. The exam schedule is more flexible compared with session exams.
- Flexibility: No limitation on the number of times you can sit the CBEs.
- Fast: Your results will be displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam, so you will know immediately if you have passed.
- Immediacy: Your results will be uploaded to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
- Two-hours long
- 50 questions
- Mark given as a percentage
- Pass mark of 50%
Questions and Marking
Types of questions
- Multiple choice: choose one answer from a list of options.
- Multiple response: select more than one response from the options provided.
- Multiple response matching: respond to multiple related statements by selecting the appropriate response for each statement.
- Number entry: key in a numerical response to a question.
Questions are all worth one to two marks each
- FA1 and MA1: multiple-choice questions only, 2 points for each question.
- FA2, MA2, FBT, FMA, FFA , BT, MA, FA, LW-ENG and LW-GLO: multiple choice, multiple response, multiple response matching, and number entry questions
ACCA CBE Practice
Candidates who take the ACCA CBE on demand for the first time are welcome to try the online CBE practise exams ahead of your exam. It will help you to familiarise yourself with the exam software and give you the opportunity to practise exam-style questions。
Please click here for more information.