Book your exam online and access our free preparation materials today.
When you book an IELTS test with the British Council, you also get included in your test fee:
- Exclusive, free access to our popular online preparation course 'Road to IELTS Last Minute course', which includes 100 interactive activities, 9 video tutorials and two IELTS Academic practice tests for each of the four skills
- Extra Test Report Forms can be sent to institutions you're applying to on request (e.g. immigration offices, universities, etc.)
Choose how to take your IELTS test and book online
You can take your test at one of our official test centres on paper or on a computer. All you need is a valid identification document and a payment method.
|Test we offer||Fee||Available test dates|
|IELTS Academic -in centre (paper or computer)||TWD 7,500||Find a test date|
|IELTS General Training -in centre (paper or computer)||TWD 7,500||Find a test date|
|IELTS Academic for UKVI - in centre (paper or computer)||TWD 8,100||Find a test date|
|IELTS General Training for UKVI - in centre (paper or computer)||TWD 8,100||Find a test date|
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1) - in centre||
|Find a test date|
What you need to book
- A valid identification document. When you register, you’ll need to upload a scan of your ID. It must be valid at the time of booking and on the test day. If you're under 18, your parents will also need to complete the Parent consent for candidates under 18 form. IELTS is not recommended for anyone under 16.
- A payment method. You can pay for your test through our online registration system by using credit card, ibon or convenient store payments.
After you have booked your test
You will receive emails confirming:
- the start time of your test and the venue address
- your Speaking Test date
- your access to the free online preparation courses: Road to IELTS Last Minute Version and IELTS WordReady.
If you do not receive the notification, please contact us at 02-8722-1039 or email@example.com no later than three days before the test. You can also view the information at the notice section on our registration website.
More information about the test
Download and read our Information for Candidates to learn everything you need to know about the format, the different exam components and test results.